– SKETCH ATLAS: the online educational platform for (blended) learning within specialized video tutorials on the topic of architectural sketching/envisioning, developed by UHasselt and made available at the Website.
– UHasselt: a public autonomous institution, operating under Belgian law, established at Martelarenlaan 42, 3500 Hasselt, Belgium, and with company number BE0208.359.859: https://www.uhasselt.be/en.
– We: UHasselt.
– Website: the Website on which SKETCH ATLAS is made available by UHasselt: https://sketchatlas.org.
You: visitor of the Website.
2. General information
3. Information we collect
The personal information that You are asked to provide, and the reasons why You are asked to provide it, will be made clear to You at the point We ask You to provide Your personal information.
If You contact us directly, we may receive additional information about You such as Your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments You may send us, and any other information You may choose to provide.
When You register and pay for an account, We may ask for Your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card number and VAT-number.
4. How we use Your information
We solely use the information We collect for the intended purpose, i.e.:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our Website; and
– Improve, personalize, and expand our Website; and
– Understand and analyze how You use our Website; and
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionalities of SKETCH ATLAS; and
– Communicate with You, including for customer service, to provide You with updates and other information relating to the Website; and
– Send You emails regarding account management and purchases; and
– Find and prevent fraud.
5. Log Files
6. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other Website, SKETCH ATLAS uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the Website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
7. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure You are fully aware of all of Your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request copies of Your personal data. We may charge You a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information You believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase Your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to You, under certain conditions.
– If You make a request, we have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. Children’s Information
Another part of UHasselt’s priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
SKETCH ATLAS does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If You think that Your child provided this kind of information on our Website, we strongly encourage You to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.